Hudson Summer Is


Just the other day, I took a train from Hudson, NY 
to New York City. This man sat across from me. He
is old and drools when he sleeps.




A woman was sure she smelled cat.
"I am a licensed vet. tech and I know what cat 
smells like and that smells like cat."

Later, I accompanied Riley Wise to the Saugerties court house 
to pay a speeding ticket. It came with a lovely view 
from the audience bench. Then I got a sandwich 
because it was raining.  
  


Often I sit in my backyard. I see things
like this.




Sometimes it is time for a walk somewhere. I go here and see
these dogs at a bar with a doggy name. 
These aren't real dogs, but you can bring your dog in.  




   
After, I go to a bar without a doggy name and draw this 
and the man sitting next to me looks at it and says, 
"I was there!"


 


Check out more NEW drawings at liamgolden.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment